Your Role in the Homebuying Process
November 17, 2019
YOUR ROLE IN THE HOMEBUYING PROCESS is an important one!
At Advantage Mortgage, we believe knowledge is power! Our Portland, Canby and Lake Oswego teams are here to answer any of your questions, and guide you as painlessly as possible through the homebuying process.
As a consumer, we offer some tips to help you, help us, get you financed.
- Communicate with your Real Estate agent about your expectations, preferences and concerns.
- Meet with your Advantage Mortgage Loan Officer to discuss your financial situation and goals.
- Obtain pre-approval as early in the process as possible.
- Provide all the documentation that is required in a timely manner.
- Be available for decision-making and ensure that your schedule is flexible for final document signing 3-5 days before the closing date.
Of course, your Advantage lender will be your number one advocate. They will ensure that you follow these steps accordingly so that you may have as painless a transaction as possible.
Portland is a thriving market and homes move quickly. Whether you’re buying in Canby, Lake Oswego or any of the surrounding Portland areas, homes are on and off the market so fast, and our Advantage team wants to make sure you’re ahead of the curve. Connect with an Advantage loan officer today!