Loans for active-duty military and veterans
Giving back to our American heroes.
Are you active-duty military or a U.S. Veteran looking to purchase or refinance a home while taking advantage of your VA benefits?
The VA AdvantageAdvantage Mortgage proudly offers loan products that meet the home financing needs of active-duty military and veterans nationwide. VA home loan programs help veterans finance the purchase of homes with favorable loan terms and at an interest rate typically lower than rates charged on other types of mortgages. In addition, all VA loan programs offer a 100% financing option to those that qualify.
We will ask you a series of questions to see if VA is right for you.
Loan Amounts up to:
Credit Scores as low as:
Minimum Down Payment:
Types of VA Loans
- VA Purchase Loan
- VA Cash-Out Refinance
- VA Streamline Refinance (IRRRL)
- VA Jumbo Loan
- VA Construction Loan
VA Features & Qualification
- No down payment required (when the veteran is income and credit qualified, other restrictions apply)
- Fixed and adjustable rate mortgages available
- The VA funding fee can be financed into the loan
- No prepayment penalties
- No monthly mortgage insurance is required
- Gifts and seller contributions accepted toward closing costs
Who can benefit?
- Eligible veterans (who were honorably discharged) for the purchase of a home for personal occupancy. For VA housing loan purposes, the term “veteran” includes certain members of the selected reserve/active-duty service personnel/and certain categories of spouses. Advantage provides an equal opportunity for all qualified veterans to obtain a VA loan
- Eligible veterans wanting to refinance their mortgage
- Eligible veterans wanting to build a home
Is VA right for you?
Questions about VA? Let me help!
Interested in learning about other loan programs? Visit the
Credit and collateral are subject to approval. Terms and conditions apply. This is not a commitment to lend. Programs, rates and conditions are subject to change without notice. Some products and services may not be available in all states.