Change your loan's rate, term and/or program
Refinance Your Mortgage
Modify Your Current Home Loan.
The loan experts at Advantage Mortgage will help you understand your refinancing options and how they align with your goals.
RefinancingWhen you refinance your mortgage, you pay off your existing mortgage and replace it with a new mortgage that typically has a lower interest rate/term period/or monthly payment. If you have both a primary mortgage and a second mortgage, you could refinance both by paying them off and replacing them with one new mortgage. You may also refinance a non-FHA loan with an FHA loan, but refinancing has costs, so it isn’t right for everyone. If you currently have an FHA-insured mortgage, you may be eligible for an FHA Streamline Refinance.
We will ask you a series of questions to determine your refinance goals.
Loan Amounts up to:
Credit Scores as low as:
Minimum Down Payment:
Types of Refinance Loan Programs
- Conventional Refinance Loan
- Conventional Cash Out Refinance
- Home Possible® & HomeReady®
- FHA Streamline Refinance
- FHA Cash-Out Refinance
- FHA 203(k) Renovation Mortgage
- Jumbo Loan Refinance
- USDA Loan Refinance
- VA Streamline Refinance (IRRRL)
- VA Cash-Out Refinance
- HomeStyle® Renovation Mortgage
Refinancing Features & Qualification
- Get a lower interest rate and make lower payments.
- Change the length of your mortgage loan (30-year to 15-year for example)
- Build equity more quickly
- Get cash from the equity in your home
- Convert from an Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) to a Fixed-Rate Mortgage
- Convert to a renovation loan program to finance a remodel
Who can benefit?
- For the right circumstances and because interest rates at historic lows, now is a good time for every homeowner to consider and evaluate the option of refinancing
- Homeowners looking to lower their interest rate
- Homeowners wanting to change their mortgage length
- Homebuyers looking to get rid of mortgage insurance
Is Refinancing right for you?
Questions about Refinancing? Let me help!
Interested in learning about other loan programs? Visit the
Credit and collateral are subject to approval. Terms and conditions apply. This is not a commitment to lend. Programs, rates and conditions are subject to change without notice. Some products and services may not be available in all states.